Klim Dakar Pants *vendu!!*

v-force

Pantalon Klim Dakar

Couleurs: noir/gris foncé

Grandeur: 38

Portés quelques fois mais un peu trop grand pour moi.

Pas neuf mais presque ;)

J'ai regardé et Revzilla, Motorcycle-superstore et Ebay les vendent $209.99 USD

Donc je pense que $150.00 CAD est raisonnable... ;)

Photo à titre indicatif pour l'instant. Je les met au lavage pour qu'ils soient super clean pour vous :D

D'autres photos plus tard.

image.png

Details from Klim on the Dakar pants:

• CONTROLLED VENTILATION CHASSIS
  • DESIGNED TO BE WORN OVER THE BOOT
  • 2 ADJUSTABLE 20” THIGH MESH- LINED VENTS WITH DUAL ZIPPER HEADS
  • 1682 DENIER NYLON BALLISTIC PANELS IN HIGH-WEAR AREAS
  • REMOVABLE HIP & KNEE PERFORATED PADS
  • 840 DENIER CORDURA® FABRIC
  • POLYESTER RIBBED STRETCH CROTCH GUSSET & ABOVE KNEE & SEAT AREA TO ALLOW PANT TO MOVE WITH RIDER
  • ADJUSTABLE VELCRO PANT CUFF OPENING DESIGN ALLOWS RIDER TO ACCESS & ADJUST KNEE BRACE, SOCK AND BOOT
  • VELCRO WAIST ADJUSTERS
  • AUTO-LOCK & HIGH DURABILITY YKK® ZIPPERS
  • STORM FLAP ON FRONT FLY
  • MESH-LINED REAR LEG VENT
  • TWO LARGE-VOLUME SIDE LEG VELCRO CARGO POCKETS
  • WICKING POLYESTER MESH LINING WITH LYCRA STRETCH PANELS & KNEE BRACE REINFORCED CORDURA® INNER KNEE PANELS
  • LINER STRETCH PANELS MATCH STRETCH PANELS ON SHELL OF PANT SO LINER MOVES WITH SHELL OF PANT
  • HIGH-BACK SELF ADJUSTING ELASTIC YOKE TO HELP PREVENT PLUMBER CRACK DIRT SCOOP
  • HIGH QUALITY EMBROIDERED GRAPHICS
  • REFLECTIVE INDUSTRIAL-GRADE 3M™ PIPING ACCENTS
  • IMPROVED HIGH-TENACITY STITCHING THREAD WITH DOUBLE-STITCHING & BAR-TACKS
  • DWR COATED TO SHED WATER
  • D-RING

WHAT WE THINK:

I really like these pants. They are fantastic quality. The 20” side zips on the thighs look like they will flow a ton of air on hot days and there are small exhaust vents on the back of the pants. The construction is fantastic and the leather on the inside of the knees runs all the way to the bottom of the cuff. The cargo pockets are large and very secure.

Perhaps the most interesting thing is the “riding” construction of the pants. That’s loosely described as bent knees sitting on the motorcycle. On many pants the designers compensate for length by making the pants have an arbitrary 35” inseam. That’s great if you are 6’4” or taller but too long for most of us. On the Dakar’s the pants fit properly and have a the cuff length is just right. It’s so perfect that I was virtually certain when I got on the bike they would ride up significantly. But they absolutely did not. They were in the same position on my ankle as when standing – that’s really cool and a great design idea.

The interior lining is fantastic and comfortable with riding shorts. I usually ride wearing shorts (LD Comfort shorts) and some liner only pants can be rough on bare knees. Not so on the Dakars. The waist adjusters are fantastic and sit right in the middle of the adjustment range.

Édité par v-force

Je mesure 5'11" et pèse 200lbs

J'ai mesuré de la fourche (entre-jambe) jusqu'au bas du pantalon et c'est 31po.

Dans mon cas c'est plus au niveau des hanches et des cuisses que c'est un peu trop grand.

Information importante

En utilisant ce site, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation.