KTM 1090R Cyclops problème de "low beam"

Franck

Salut,

J'ai installé l'hiver dernier le kit Cyclops pour KTM 1090R (https://www.cyclopsadventuresports.com/KTM-109011901290-ADV-LED-bulb-replacement-kit_p_93.html) le nouveau kit (sans les résistances)

Mais lorsque je commence à rouler, pour les 10 premières minutes, il y a un cycle d'erreurs:

• no low beam
  • remplacé de suite par high beam (normal, comme quand l'ampoule low beam est morte, le high beam prend le relais)
  • puis ça redevient normal
  • et ça recommence pour 4 ou 5 fois...
  • et après les 4 ou 5 cycles, tout redevient normal.

Vous avez des idées? Je comptais en faire part à Cyclops...

• Confus 1

2 hours ago, Phil Le Mammouth said:

Sa le fait tu juste par temps froid?

ce matin +1.5 C cet après midi, +6C. Première ride de l'année.

Édité par Franck

j'ai déjà eu ce genre de problème avec un kit de LED sur la moto par temps froids... c'est pas de cyclops, mais j'ai vérifier les connexion et filage.

Sur l'auto j'ai upgradé pour un plus gros gauge de fil et j'ai réglé le trouble.

Mais la moto, je pense c'était mes fog qui fuckait quelque chose, car c'était seulement au démarrage.. si j’éteignais la moto et la repartait cetait ok.. j'ai changer mon emplacement de ground et j`ai pas revue le trouble.. je sais pas si ta d`autres acces. qui peuvent faire de interférence ou du noise sur ce circuit?

7 hours ago, Eastsurfer said:

Un chummy avec son 1190 à eux le même trouble que toi ... cyclop ont renvoyé un kit complet sans frais 😉.... regarde avec la garantie 

le NOUVEAU kit? J'ai envoyé un message à Cyclops vendredi soir... 

Merci!

Réponse de Cyclops:

Hello Franck
 This sounds like a new install? if so the issue may go away on its own after a few short rides.. You can also try disconnecting the battery for a short time 20 minutes or so and that may also take care of it.
   We have seen veriors states of computer flash on the 1090. the latest will not cause any codes to be thrown.Has the bike been serviced by a dealer anytime recently?

On your kit dd it use resistors that also had to be installed? 
 Can you tell me where you purchased the kit?
 If direct do you happen to have a order #?
 any chance the bulbs are red in color?
 sorry for the many questions, it will help us service you the best.

Je viens de leur répondre, on va voir ça. J'ai débranché la batterie le weekend dernier, je vais voir si je peux rouler cette semaine.

et leur réponse rapide:

Thank you Sir
 Very much appreciated. Can you try the battery disconnect procedure? It may go away after a few rides as well, 
 We have seen a few issues that were resolved by a reflash on the bikes computer to the newest 1090 flash.
   That being said we are also working on a new driver that should work with all flashes.
 We have been Iding the very few bikes that show an issue and working with those customers to develop this new driver, The problem here is we have only seen 4 bikes that did not accept the kit you have. 2 were taken care of with the above reflash,one customer just kept riding his bike and the code went away The 4th has a set of proto drivers we made to test. I have not heard back yet.

I do not have a set of the proto drivers to send you right now or I would offer that up, I do expect to have a set in a few weeks, should the battery disconnect or riding a bit more not clear the fault codes.

I am willing to do whatever you like to take care of the situation.

Maintenant, reste à savoir quelle est la version de ECU en ce moment sur ma moto?

La suite (ca pourrait en intéresser des autres qui ont le même problème?)

Hello,

I went for 2 rides yesterday, with same trouble.
Before my rides, I disconnected the battery overnight.
First ride was on freeway, I had the same trouble pattern for about 10 long minutes (I stopped counting the cycle of trouble after 15) and after that, on my way back (in night) the first 5 mn again. Quite painful for cars I followed.

The firmware on my KTM 1090R (2017) is 3-34. I don't know if it's the last one?
Thanks,

Franck

et leur réponse ce matin:

Hello Franck
   Let me look into the firmware codes, also I can send another set of prototype drivers but I would need to make those up which will take a couple of weeks.
 I of course would not blame you if you wanted to remove the bulbs for a refund or remove them and wait until we can get you an update.
 You appear to have one of the very few bikes that don't like the bulbs, I think we have an answer, but with so few issues it has been hard to pinpoint exactly what has gone on.
 I do apologize for the hassles, we have been having  the go around with a few 1090s as I mentioned previously. 99% work just fine.

I will see what I can find out from other customers and dealers on which flash their bikes received.

• J'aime 1

Non, j'ai pas encore commandé... j'ai la même version de firmware.

• Merci 1

Voilà 48 minutes, Zalex said:

Non, j'ai pas encore commandé... j'ai la même version de firmware.

ah, me semblait que tu hésitais entre des PIAA et les Cyclops... (en tout cas, j'ai des PIAA à vendre... ;) )

• 4 weeks later...

Créez un nouveau compte ou connectez-vous pour commenter

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Inscrivez-vous pour un nouveau compte dans notre communauté. C'est facile!

Register a new account

Connexion

Vous avez déjà un compte? Connectez vous ici.

Connexion immédiate

Information importante

En utilisant ce site, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation.