Bonjour from Virginia

donnymoto

Hello DS riders, well I don't speak French, very sorry, however I will be riding in your country next month and probably next year as well. I was referred here by an inmate over at advrider.com. In early August, I'll be riding strait up through Gatineau to Chisasibi. I'll post some questions over on (what I think zshame is the trip planning forum. Ride on!

Don

Thanks, all. My profile says I'm a "disciple de la poussière". Soooo what does that mean? My French is pretty bad but I think its something to do with dust em4200 Pulling out my Barrons French at a glance now...

Dust disciple or folower zshame

Hi donnymoto and welcome to the forum,

I'm a few minutes away from Gatineau, need anything like a buddy rider to accompany you for a few kms, GPS tracks, road assistance or whatever else while you're in the region. I will bee more than happy to help you out or any other Aventure riders in the area and could show real nice places to ride. The dual sport community is pretty tight here in Québec. God know's, you could join us for an Adventure ride with RidAventure

Bienvenue au Québec

Mox

Thanks very mich, I might take you up on that. Looks like I'll come through Gatineau on a weekend as well. - Don

Hi donnymoto and welcome to the forum,

I'm a few minutes away from Gatineau, need anything like a buddy rider to accompany you for a few kms, GPS tracks, road assistance or whatever else while you're in the region. I will bee more than happy to help you out or any other Aventure riders in the area and could show real nice places to ride. The dual sport community is pretty tight here in Québec. God know's, you could join us for an Adventure ride with RidAventure

Bienvenue au Québec

Mox

Créez un nouveau compte ou connectez-vous pour commenter

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Inscrivez-vous pour un nouveau compte dans notre communauté. C'est facile!

Register a new account

Connexion

Vous avez déjà un compte? Connectez vous ici.

Connexion immédiate

Information importante

En utilisant ce site, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation.