Bandman57

HELLO EVERYONE,

I am new to the forum and learned of this from one of your members -- forgot his name as I only stumbled on your group at the Tim Horton's in Lachute this past early May. Wanted to make your May 16th ride but sadly couldn't.

I am looking for a group to join who like to ride trails and motocross. i have three bikes -- YZ250F, KLR650 and Suzuki DL650. Am an intermediate experienced rider who loves both road and trail. I've been to XTown, SRA and occasionally ride at Valleyfield. These places are reasonably nearby where I live -- 13 minutes east of Rigaud. I ride many trails -- near Hawkesbury, Brockville ( limerick forest) and been up to Calabogie trails.

I want to locate more forest trail areas to ride in the Laurentides and west areas of Quebec. Also am looking for a group to join and learn more riding techniques.

i certainly am willing to accomodate anyone interested in riding eastern Ontario areas.

Thanks for your interest and I hope to get started soon on some rides with the group.

Bye for now.

zgreeding

Hi Bandman57,

It was me you talk to first, welcome, glad you found us em4700em3600

Just watch the forum, there is ride that get organize pretty much every weekend. If not, just organize something your way, I am sure many people would like to check out your area zgreeding

Créez un nouveau compte ou connectez-vous pour commenter

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Inscrivez-vous pour un nouveau compte dans notre communauté. C'est facile!

Register a new account

Connexion

Vous avez déjà un compte? Connectez vous ici.

Connexion immédiate

Information importante

En utilisant ce site, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation.