Hello, New soon to be rider in Montreal

kalm333888

Hello,

Im a new soon to be rider in the Montreal area (more near downtown). Im new to the site, and was hoping to find someone in the Montreal area willing to sort of ride with me with the unfortunate step of picking me up on the way as i still have my learner's permit and being a soon to be probationary license holder in around end of april or may. I understand that it is quite a request, and not expecting many to respond but let's hope for the best. Ill be owning a Ducati Monster 696 by then, and seeing as ill be owning it im also hoping im not gonna have to keep it in the garage the whole summer without anyone to ride with lol. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Hello,

Im a new soon to be rider in the Montreal area (more near downtown). Im new to the site, and was hoping to find someone in the Montreal area willing to sort of ride with me with the unfortunate step of picking me up on the way as i still have my learner's permit and being a soon to be probationary license holder in around end of april or may. I understand that it is quite a request, and not expecting many to respond but let's hope for the best. Ill be owning a Ducati Monster 696 by then, and seeing as ill be owning it im also hoping im not gonna have to keep it in the garage the whole summer without anyone to ride with lol. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Hi Kalm333888

You should maybe contact M4E.com to suit your needs. Even if you could ride with some of us, our forum is more dedicated to off road riding. Hope this can help...

Hello,

Hi Kalm333888

You should maybe contact M4E.com to suit your needs. Even if you could ride with some of us, our forum is more dedicated to off road riding. Hope this can help...

Thanks for the prompt response, ya also have a profile there, trying to find people to ride with. on like three different sites zembarrassed

Hi Kalm333888!! Welcome aboard!! I hope you'll find everything you're looking for, here at Ridaventure. Some of the riders here are more offroad oriented, but few, like myself, are more street or gravel road oriented. So I'm pretty sure that you can find some riders and friends by the way here, that will sought your riding style!! zembarrassed

Hi Kalm333888!! Welcome aboard!! I hope you'll find everything you're looking for, here at Ridaventure. Some of the riders here are more offroad oriented, but few, like myself, are more street or gravel road oriented. So I'm pretty sure that you can find some riders and friends by the way here, that will sought your riding style!! zembarrassed

thank you for the kind words em1100 and will hope to find some great people to talk to on here

Welcome aboard !! em1100 Unfortunately i'm 600km from you and i am one of the ''mostly trail guys '' ...But i also have an old GPz sport tourer...and some friends and family in Montreal so maybe one day we can share a day of riding . zembarrassed

Lol that is quite a distance from here. Hopefully one day we'll organize a nice ride.

Créez un nouveau compte ou connectez-vous pour commenter

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Inscrivez-vous pour un nouveau compte dans notre communauté. C'est facile!

Register a new account

Connexion

Vous avez déjà un compte? Connectez vous ici.

Connexion immédiate

Information importante

En utilisant ce site, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation.